Evening English Classes London
- Highly qualified and native speaking teachers
- 5* reviews from our current and past students who see BIG improvements in their English quickly
- Affordable courses
- Flexible times that work around your busy schedule
- Over 90% success rate from our students taking exams
- Join a free trial class and start your journey to improved job prospects and confidence
Why our evening English classes?
- For individuals who work all day and want to improve their English
- Improved confidence and accuracy using English
- Speaking, grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary are the main focus in this class (writing, listening & reading also included)
- Certification for all students on completion of the course
|18.30 – 20.30||IELTS||Canary Wharf|
|18.30 – 20.30||Upper-intermediate / Advanced||Canary Wharf|
|18.30 – 20.30||General English Intermediate level||Marylebone|
Evening classes will focus on students speaking, vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar. A specific aspect of English grammar will be taught first and then used in conversation afterwards which will help to improve your understanding of the language and develop both your speaking and writing skills too! If there is something that you find difficult speak to your teacher and she can include it in the next class! Our teachers are highly qualified and fun, the classes are small and the environment is friendly and relaxed! If you would like to attend these classes please email: [email protected] before you come.